Profile

Ivan Ng
6th January 1989
Nanyang Academy of Fine Arts
The Philharmonic Winds
Singapore National Youth Orchestra

 

Tagboard

 

Sunday, February 27, 2005

The Aftermath...
Hi Guys & Gals,
Just to let some of you out there know, this is my blog, i write my thoughts down, if you're not happy with it, DON'T READ IT... As simple as that... Dairies are meant to record certain feelings for people and the day's happenings... Not to put everything in nicely wraped packages... The fact that i don't say certain stuff in your face already means something... I really can't stand people who make a big fuss out of things that are not... I don't take, shaking me around (literally) and pushing me around(literally) as jokes cause it really hurts, if you know how frail my body is... And i am not about to get angry because of one such situation...
Well, todays performance was below average... It was the first time the performance band was playing by themselves... Could have been so much better if they had practiced more efficiently and correctly... We were quite lucky though... It didn't rain... I also gave Daryl the opportunity to conduct a few pieces... Above average, for someone who just started... I was pleasantly relieved...
That's all for today... Remember, DON'T LIKE=DON'T READ....

Take Care,
Squiggles

Squiggles boxed the green apple at 3:29 PM