Ivan Ng
6th January 1989
Nanyang Academy of Fine Arts
The Philharmonic Winds
Singapore National Youth Orchestra
Tagboard
Friday, February 18, 2005
Hi Everyone! I finally got my own blog! Yay! Anyways... The day began as it usually does... However, it's usually the times in class that are especially fun... My bag practically weighed a ton today & the Thursday timetable carried on as usual... Kenneth seemed to be on the perkish side today... Wonder why... Anything you're not telling me Kenneth? Must be You-Know-Who again right? Hmmm... The plot thickens... Nicholas Tan from my section is getting awfully childish now... So i gave him a taste of his own medicine... I'll spare u guys the details... Let's just say I let out the kid in me... (Think of what you did in kindergarden...) The day seemed to get worse as afternoon came by... I was supposed to go to the house of the one and only, TANG XIAO PING today! But my teacher wasn't free and i had to postpone that visit... There's a whole chunk of D&T work that i have to pass up tomorrow and I'm not even halfway done :p Feel like dropping the subject... And what's with people and my hair? "Ivan, it's time for a change", "Ivan, I'll do your hair for you", "Ivan, you'll get loads of gals once you've done your hair"... Well, i'm still considering it... BUT YOU GUYS AREN'T HELPING THE SITUATION!!!!!!!!! Besides i may end up washing my gelled hair in the school toilet if my form teacher feels extra bitchy... Okay... That's enough from me for today... Thanks for reading and sorry if it bored you... IT'S ONLY MY FIRST ENTRY YOU KNOW!!!! Till next time... Sleep tight and don't let the bed buggies bite!
Clarinet Tip #01:Using abrasive paper on reeds is not advisable as it destroys the pore between the reed fibres. (Hint hint Kenneth)