Profile

Ivan Ng
6th January 1989
Nanyang Academy of Fine Arts
The Philharmonic Winds
Singapore National Youth Orchestra

 

Tagboard

 

Friday, February 25, 2005

Tests, Peppermint & My Social Studies File...
Fellow Musicians,
Second day of common Tests Came and went... Wasn't too bad... Chemistry was definately not a killer... As for Maths, well, let's just say I may pass...
Today was just really stupid... Had to sit in the hot courtyard because our teacher "forgot" to take us back to class... Then, I realised i forgot to bring my Physics book... Thank goodness it wasn't used... Then had to do Social Studies homework during Chinese... I even forgot to bring my Social Studies file!!! Lucky I told Mr Gill earlier, if not it would have been a mindmap by tommorow...
After school, didn't get a chance to have lunch with my usual pals because they had History remedial...
Jeremy was feeling rich and wanted to dine at Swensen's... I told him that he was mental... Then saved his life from an oncoming car... He talked about dying for about 5mins after that... So i went with Jeremy to our favourite "Yong Tau Foo" near Kenneth's place to eat... That was probably the only good thing that happened... I had this weird feeling we were going to meet Kenneth as we walk to the bus stop... And we did!! What coincidence...

Clarinet Tip #05:
A good mouthpiece does not require excessive force to make it play. It will be a primary guide in the proper formation, and tension of the embouchure. Firm muscular development without biting can now be a realistic goal. When combined with good, proper breathing, the mouthpiece will actually work for the student to produce the best possible sound, without unnecessary excessive effort.

The Very BORED,
Squiggles


Squiggles boxed the green apple at 10:00 AM