Ivan Ng
6th January 1989
Nanyang Academy of Fine Arts
The Philharmonic Winds
Singapore National Youth Orchestra
Tagboard
Saturday, March 26, 2005
Alive Again!!!
Hi Everyone! Haven't blogged for ages now... There just isn't enough time... Sigh... The common tests are long over of course... Didn't do to well due to the influence of some people... Anyway, SYF is soo near... I'm so excited!! Can't wait to go on stage!!! On top of that, my Festival clarinet is arriving month's end!!! I just can't wait!!! When there's a good, there's always a bad... I'm broke again... And I'll need to buy lots of music accessories this month... Silk swab, thumb rest, instrument stand, mouthpiece... The list just gets longer and longer!!! For all you Zion addicts out there, here's some food for thought, ( I CAME UP WITH THIS! NOT NICHOLAS SOH PIA TAT!!!!) Zion is like a drug, try it once, and you'll get addicted, try and resist temptation, and you'll experience withdrawal symptoms, continue going, and you'll experience tolerance, wanting more everytime...