Blogs, Good or Bad?
Hi Everyone!
Well, I find myself blogging yet again... I know, I'll probably not blog again for like a few months...
Anyways, I'm at Justin's house now with Kenneth, Nicholas, Don and Jeremy is on his way... Watching KungFu Hustle...
I was reading through blogs, something i rarely do, and notice the content of the disturbed mind... What are blogs for anyway? On a more serious note, my social studies teacher told me that blogs are a form of propaganda when used in a way beyond our comprehension... In my opinion, blogs are like diaries to record parts of our lives on... Not a match-making agency or some form of blackmail... If you want to talk about someone you like like by all means go ahead... But don't go proclaiming to the world about it especially when you are using actual names...
I caught the reaction of people that have suffered from blogs... False accusations are made on tagboards and blog entries are spilled with insults...
If you have the time, go read the blogs... The twist and turns in the minds of modern day youth are unravelled... From the words used, you may find out a thing or two about a friend...
The Rather Cold(Due to air-con at Justin's House),
Squiggles