SUPER SMASH BROTHERS!!!!
Hi People!
Today started with me trying to pull my lazy body out from the bed... supposed to wake up at 8.30am... Still quite early... Went back to sleep... 9.30am... Still early... Finally, I woke up at 10am... So late... Had to go for ensemble rehearsal at 12.30pm...
Most of the ensemble members came today and we had a fruitful rehearsal... Time flew by as we worked on each piece... And there was another member! Some sec3 guy from XinMin... Anyways, we enjoyed ourselves...
So I find my self at Justin's house again... With jeremy and kenneth... We have been playing this game called SUPER SMASH BROTHERS! and it's totally wild!! It's the funniest game I have EVER played! Plates fly over mountain tops or get knocked insane with oversized hammers! We played till 11pm last night... Wonder how long we will stay till tonight!
Good Night,
Squiggles