Ivan Ng
6th January 1989
Nanyang Academy of Fine Arts
The Philharmonic Winds
Singapore National Youth Orchestra
Tagboard
Tuesday, May 16, 2006
WEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!
Hey There!
Blogging two days in a row.... I'm showing some progress! Well, I'VE GOT A NEW BLOGSKIN!!!!! As you probably noticed.. It's REALLY REALLY GREEN.... Haha... Perhaps it will help relax your eyes.... My mom always forced me to stare at a field after spending long hours on the computer... People must have thought "Why is that boy staring at the field?" or "Is that boy looking at me?"... Anyways, green is nice.. To me at least! I woke up to the sound of a phone call today... 10minutes later a piano arrived at my house... AHKAKAKA!!!! I just realised blogger now saves your "about-to-be-published" post at regular intervals.... Wonder how long it took for those dimwits to figure that out... NO MORE LOST POSTS PEOPLE!!! Anyways, I will be going for clarinet choir rehearsal later... Hope I enjoy it.... Even with my current reed crisis! And I still have a whole page of scales to clear...