Profile

Ivan Ng
6th January 1989
Nanyang Academy of Fine Arts
The Philharmonic Winds
Singapore National Youth Orchestra

 

Tagboard

 

Monday, May 15, 2006

What a Joke!!!!
Hey Everyone!

My last entry was made on June the 19th last year!!!! Right... Really don't know why I'm blogging again... Guess I just need to clear off some thoughts that have been piling up... But wonder who will even read this.... TAG IF YOU HAVE BEEN HERE!!!! Anyways... School starts on the 5th of June so PLEASE stop asking me "When does school start?" or "How's school?" BECAUSE I'LL IGNORE SUCH IRRELEVANT QUESTIONS!!!! My schedule is totally PACKED and will remain that way for quite some time... So any of you thinking of coming to NAFA, DROP THAT THOUGHT, BURN IT TILL IT'S BLACK AND GO KILL YOURSELF.... That should do the trick.... Now I'm eagerly waiting to start lessons with Tang lao shi... And competition has already started to surface amongst four of the clarinetists in my batch.... I'm done blogging for now... What a weird way to end...

SeeYa!
Squiggles

Squiggles boxed the green apple at 5:17 PM